2016/01/10

How to Delete Text Messages on iPhone 5S

"When I go to settings > General > usuage > I see that I have 2.15GB of messages stored. Can someone tell me how to delete those text messages from my iPhone 5S? I don't even know where all of these text messages could be stored. I don't think I am storing them in icloud. I always delete my messages because I don't like having so many message on my iPhone to encroach my storage space, so those messages are not directly on my phone. As you can see it's taking up way too much of my memory. I have no need to save any text messages. If anything were that important to me I could take a screen shot of it and email it to myself or something. Please tell me that how do I delete saved text messages that are taking up storage on my iPhone? Thanks in advance." - Asked by Angoli on the Apple Support Communities.

Wanting to delete all the saved SMS to release your iPhone storage space? Planning to buy a new iPhone and erase all the text messages from iPhone before selling? No matter what is the reason that you want to delete your text messages on iPhone, the key is to thoroughly. Besides, privacy is a big concern for all of iPhone users and no one willing to leaking theirs personal data to anyone else.

To completely delete text messages from iPhone 5s, you need iPhone Messages Wiper. iPhone Messages Wiper is such a reliable and professional software, which enables iPhone users to erase the selected or deleted text messages permanently. What’s more, you can also delete all your data of iPhone with this software, including pictures, contacts, call logs, notes, Safria bookmarks, calendars, and so on. Once these data are deleted, they can not being restore any more even using the most professional iPhone Data Recovery tool in the market.

 

Tips: This deletion is unrecoverable, please make sure your iPhone data have been backed up, so that you can get them back if you need.

Related Articles:

Back Up Text Messages from iPhone 5S to Computer/iTunes

Steps to Permanent Delete Text Messages from iPhone 5S

Step 1. Manually Delete Text Messages on iPhone 5S

Open your iPhone 5S's messages app, then select and delete the text messages you don't want manually.

Step 2. Run The iPhone Messages Wiper and Connect Your iPhone

First of all, you need to launch the software on your computer after installation. You can see the program detects your iPhone automatically if you Connect iPhone with your computer by using its USB data line.


Step 3. Scan for the Deleted Text Messages

Choose "Erase Deleted Files" on the program's homepage to let the program scan your iPhone 5S for the deleted contents.


Step 4. Erase the Selected Text Messages Permanently

When the scan is complete, you can see all the scanning result, find out and select the previous deleted text messages and more, then click on "Erase Now".


You will be prompted to type the word "delete" to confirm the permanent deletion of the data. Enter "delete" and move forward.


The whole wiping process will complete in a few seconds, when the deletion is finish, the window will display "Successfully erased".



No comments:

Post a Comment